Bedroom Encountered an Electrical Fire
A bedroom in Atlanta, GA was severely damaged by an electrical malfunction, which caused a fire as the Before picture illustrates. Our Production staff performed Emergency Board Up services of the affected bedroom so that the homeowners can safely stay in their home as the After picture illustrates. Our Technicians wore the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (“PPE”) to prevent injuries. After a disaster such as a fire, securing unsafe floors, walls or ceilings, and protecting the home from unauthorized entry are required to make the house less hazardous. This is important not only to protect personal property, but also to prevent injury or death. Our Technicians also provided the homeowners of this property damage with a full range of emergency assistance to put them in the best position for a smooth recovery.