Steam Cleaners and High Pressure Washers
These machines use the advantage of heat and the force of high-pressure water to effectively dislodge and remove dirt and particulate accumulations on hard surface areas. The proper antimicrobial or disinfecting agent is proportioned into the cleaning steam to effectively reduce the bacteria count on the surfaces.
- Physical force of high pressure stream helps to remove contaminants so that the antimicrobial agent will be more effective.
- Large surfaces and irregular objects may be more easily cleaned and disinfected.
- The strength of the disinfectant solution may be easily varied by adjusting the individual machine’s injection rate.
- These machine are normally bulky and not easily transported.
- Auxiliary power source, such as gas, fuel oil, electricity, and so forth is necessary for machine operation.
- Worker requires training to successfully operate these machines.