Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Flooring and Vanities Severely Damaged by Frozen Burst Pipe


Our Texas customer initially felt helpless and overwhelmed until her insurance company told her to contact SERVPRO for Water Mitigation service. She encountered... READ MORE



Here to Help Storm Customers!


SERVPRO® of Panthersville Management and Production Team arrived to the rescue to assist our Texas and Michigan storm customers who had major water damages ... READ MORE



Toilet Leak in Ellenwood, GA


The most common water leaks around the home often involves your toilets. Our customer had a toilet leak in the master bathroom of the home. Upon arrival, SERVPR... READ MORE



Commercial Mold Remediation in Atlanta, GA


A water leak that occurred from the ceiling of an apartment unit leaked down into the unit, which caused the ceiling to collapse. SERVPRO® of Panthersville ... READ MORE



Water Mitigation at Georgia Institute of Technology


One of the buildings at the campus of Georgia Institute of Technology had a roof leak, which caused a few offices and the common areas to require water mitigati... READ MORE



Tarping Roof in Atlanta, GA


A tree fell through our customers’ roof while they were renovating their home. Upon arrival, our Production Technicians quickly tarped the roof to prevent... READ MORE



In-Place Drying in Atlanta, GA


A customer’s guest bedroom floors were wet from the condensation line leaking upstairs. SERVPRO® of Panthersville Technicians chose to do In-place dry... READ MORE



Biohazard Cleanup in Decatur, GA


This homeowner in Decatur, GA committed suicide, which resulted in the kitchen hardwood floor having blood trails. Our Production Technicians went into the cont... READ MORE



Living Room Encountered Flooding in Decatur, GA


This homeowner in Decatur, GA experienced a severely backed up toilet in the upstairs master bathroom, which resulted in the living area having water on the con... READ MORE



Exhaust Fan Caused Fire Damage


The bathroom exhaust fan in the Before picture caused our customer in Decatur, GA to encounter fire damages in her home which affected one of the bedrooms as th... READ MORE