About SERVPRO of Panthersville
SERVPRO® of Panthersville provides emergency services to remedy water, fire, and storm damages, bio-hazard cleanup, and mold remediation for both residential and commercial customers. SERVPRO® of Panthersville is locally owned and operated and we are a part of a national network of over 1,700 franchises. Since the inception of our company, this franchise has experienced tremendous growth. In addition, our company is both a minority-owned and woman-owned business.
Over the years, our company has taken on several challenging projects, including large and small restoration, cleanings, mold remediation, floods, and fires. SERVPRO® of Panthersville provides 24 hours emergency services, which allows us to respond immediately to our customers’ emergencies and provide them with outstanding service. The URL on the Blue Book Network for our company is as follows:
Our company is affiliated with associations such as, Atlanta Apartment Association (AAA), Atlanta Association of Insurance Professionals (AAIP), Atlanta Black Chambers (ABC), The Blue Book Network, and Decatur Georgia Business Association (DBA). In addition, our company is also a DeKalb County Georgia Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE) certified vendor.
Our company’s Production and Office staff has experience in the restoration, construction, and remediation fields ranging from 6 years – 15 years. Our company’s Production Team has the following certifications, which are the necessary qualifications for the services that we offer:
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation (RRRP)
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
As such, our company complies with the standards set by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to perform fire, water, and mold mitigation services. Therefore, our company is an IICRC-certified firm to perform remediation services for both residential and commercial customers. Rest assured, our staff is equipped with the knowledge to thoroughly restore your property "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Children's Society, Inc
- American Red Cross Metropolitan Atlanta
- American Veterans Foundation
- Atlanta Apartment Association (AAA)
- Atlanta Association of Insurance Professionals (AAIP)
- Atlanta Black Chambers (ABC)
- Autism and Alzheimer's disease
- Breast Cancer Outreach Foundation
- Cops and Kids Together
- Decatur Georgia Business Association
- Dekalb County Georgia Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE) Certified Vendor
- Georgia Black Construction Association (GBCA)
- Georgia Hispanic Construction Association (GHCA)
- Help The Vets, Inc
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- March of Dimes
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC)
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- UNICEF USA
- United Negro College Fund
- United States Firefighters Association
- 2015 - Bronze Medal award in the state of Georgia.
- 2015 - Rookie of the year in the state of Georgia.
- 2016 - Director's Bronze Medal award in the state of Georgia.
- 2016 - Double Volume Award in the state of Georgia.
- 2017 - Director's Bronze Medal award in the state of Georgia.